Independent Air Treatment Technology Ltd has partnered with Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited to meet your financial needs.
Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited is a new breed of finance company where the word service is more important to us and our customers than margin or profit. Our philosophy is based on treating our customers as though you are our only one – where you are treated as we would ourselves expect to be treated.
With numerous years’ experience in finance, Kennet’s team of professionals will go to great lengths to understand your business and offer suitable products that meet your needs. Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited offer finance products from Leases to Hire Purchase.
What is Finance Lease?
Finance Lease is a credit agreement most usually chosen by business customers including limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
Essentially, finance leasing enables the business to acquire the assets needed to maintain a business, without needing to buy the asset outright.
Benefits of Leasing:
- Finance Leases offer flexibility in terms of length of agreement, rental repayment profile and end of lease options.
- Unlike making an outright purchase, you will retain cash within your business.
- Effective financial planning. The lease repayment profile gives you confidence in being able to budget for the lifetime of the asset.
- Tax advantages.
- Using the latest assets will ensure you remain competitive by keeping your costs low.
- Fast turnaround times.
- Potential to carry on using the asset at the end of the lease period for a nominal payment or you can look to upgrade the equipment with another lease.
Things to be mindful of:
- The agreement is secured against the asset.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor.
What is a Hire Purchase?
Hire purchase is a form of finance that can be used to buy new or used equipment. You essentially hire the asset over the contract period and once the facility has been paid off, you are the legal owner of the asset. Payments and interest rates are generally both fixed, although prior arrangements can be made to add flexibility to repayments depending on your financial situation.
Benefits of Hire Purchase:
- Rather than one large sum, you can spread the cost over a 3 to 5 year period.
- Makes larger more expensive assets more affordable to the business.
- Flexibility, you can choose a fixed term and deposit that suits you.
- As the hire purchaser, you’ll own the asset after paying the last instalment.
- There are usually no taxes charges on Hire Purchase agreements.
- Hire Purchase can be paid off early, depending on the customer.
Things to be mindful of:
- Asset Depreciation.
- Non-payment could negatively affect the credit rating of the business and the guarantor and could result in the asset being re-possessed.
GTS Sewing Machines Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the purposes of secondary credit broking, FRN: 714886. GTS Sewing Machines Limited introduce business to Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN:676024. Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited are an authorised Credit Broker
and Lender, Kennet work with a panel of lenders.
All Finance products are subject to status, terms and conditions and credit checks